Galvanised Boat Trailers - Fibreglass
Our galvanised boat trailers for fibreglass boats are designed to cushion the fibreglass hull in the right places whilst providing a full 'self centering' drive on trailer.
- All cross members have self centering 'V skids' covered in poly and fully adjustable making driving on simple.
- Side support is provided by wobble rollers. On most models we can offer carpeted bunks in lieu of wobble rollers for those that prefer bunk support.
- All keel rollers are Australian made from soft poly and are on a ladder rack setup to spread the load and make launching easier.
- All trailers come standard with Heavy Duty winches and jockey wheels along with bearing buddies, LED lights and Australian made mudguards and rollers.
- Trailers with brakes have mechanical brakes with S/S springs and S/S brake cable.
- Tandem trailers come with roller/rocker springs for true load sharing.
- RD5013 - Suits boats to 4.8m - single axle rated 750 kg
- RD5013B - Suits boats to 4.8m - single axle/braked rated 1400kg
- RD5513B - Suits boats to 5.2m - single axle/braked rated 1400kg
- RD5513TB - Suits boats to 5.2m - tandem axle/braked rated 2000kg
- RD6013B - Suits boats to 5.8m - single axle/braked rated 1400kg
- RD6013TB - Suits boats to 5.8m - tandem axle/braked rated 2000kg
CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR THE LATES PRODUCTS AND TRAILER PICTURES